Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Attention schools in San Francisco, Phoenix and Los Angeles

If you are a school in San Francisco, Phoenix or Los Angeles, I may be able to get to your school in early 2014! My publisher will be sending me to a few west coast stores for my new books. Schools will not be responsible for air travel, hotel or any travel expenses, but would be responsible for my honorarium. I would only ask that you use the bookstores that my publisher is setting me up with.





Here are the dates when I'll be in town:

San Francisco, CA - February 8th

Phoenix or Scottsdale, AZ - March 17 or 18

Los Angeles, CA on April 14 and/or 15.


If you are interested, please email my School Visits Manager, Gina Krosoczka, at gina at studiojjk dot com. (If you're wondering about the relation, Gina is my wife!) :)

I hope everyone is having a great day!
:)
JJK

No comments: