Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Find me at the Albany Children's Book Festival this Saturday




I'll be helping kick off the festivities in Albany by participating in a panel entitled “Pencil to Paper: Inspiring our Kids to Become Wicked Good Writers”. It will be a day filled with a gazillion authors at the Albany Children's Book Festival on Saturday, April 28th. The panel will run from 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.

The whole shebang is hosted by the Albany Academies and will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Silipigno Athletic Facility at the Albany Academy for Girls campus, located at 140 Academy Road in Albany. (Please note that I won't be in attendance for the entire duration.)

I understand that the Tulip Queen will be in attendance. She'll be leading a storybook parade, so come dressed as your favorite book character! For those who follow me on this blog, you'll know that the Tulip Queen and I go way back. (Except for the fact that the guard changes annually...)

No comments: