Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Funny Kid Quote

I begin my presentations by breaking down just what it exactly means to be published. Here's how yesterday's presentation went:

ME: So a publisher prints lots of copies of the author's book and where might they send all of those copies?
KID #1: Libraries?
ME: Yes, very good! Where else might they send them?
KID#2: Book stores?
ME: You're right! (At this point, I have the answers I was looking for, but there is one kid still persistently raising his hand. So I call on him.)
KID#3: AT THE DOLLAR STORE!
*pause*
ME: Well hopefully not at the Dollar Store....but yes, sometimes that happens, too....

4 comments:

James said...

That's priceless. At least he didn't say remandered.

dylanio21 said...

Haha, nice, that's funny!

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Oh my...that's just great!

Aerosmith610 said...

you went to my school today robertson elementary!