Thursday, November 13, 2008

upcoming local events

Hey there blog readers, I have a few local events coming up that you might be interested in.

On Saturday (Nov 15) I'll be at Barnes & Noble in Holyoke, MA @ 11AM in support of WGBY (Western New England's PBS). Check out their Book Fair website.

On Sunday (Nov 16) I'll be at the opening reception of the R. Michelson's annual illustration show. There will be a slew of illustrator pals showing and an even greater slew of author and illustrator pals in attendance. That goes down @ 4PM.

Next Thursday (Nov 20) I'll be giving a slideshow on the creation of Punk Farm at the Vevins Memorial Library in Methuen, MA @ 5:30.

Next Saturday (Nov 22) I'll be reading & signing at the Odyssey Bookshop in South Hadley, MA @ 11 AM. This is a GREAT indie shop and it will be my first event with them. I'm very excited!

In two Saturdays from now (Nov 29) I'll be reading & signing at my local coffee haunt - the Cup and Top Cafe. Great coffee, great play space for kids and they always have great art on the walls! And in Dec/Jan, they'll have some of my work on the walls.

See you around!

No comments: