Tuesday, December 19, 2006

tree '06

For the first time, we broke tradition and decorated a tree that was actually...Christmas themed. Every year my sister Maura, brother Rich and cousin Mike come into Boston to decorate an unorthodox Christmas tree (see pics from trees past, here). But this year, everyone had a nutty schedule, Rich and Mike were on their way to Boston, got lost and ended up not coming because they had work at 6 the next morning. Which left tree duties to Maura, Gina and me. This year our tree was Christmas themed and almost traditional, if it weren't for the fact that the tree acted as the mountain top from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas.

I hope everyone out there has a happy holiday season! I'm not sure if I'll get to post anything before 2007 gets here, so if I don't - see you in the new year!






No comments: