Monday, December 12, 2005

Christmas Tree(s)!!!

Every year, my sister Maura, brother Richard and cousin Michael come over and we decorate a crazy Christmas tree. It started in 2002 when I decided I should have my first tree as a grown up. We decided to make our own decorations, inspired by my newly purchased Pac-Man machine (very grown up, I know), and made a Pac-Man tree. Then each year after, we just sort of decided on the spot what the theme would be.

They were just here this past weekend and sticking with tradition, we didn't think about the theme until we went to the tree lot and then poked around a few dollar stores looking for inspiration.

I thought people out there might enjoy seeing what we've done over the years...




2002











2003








2004









2005















4 comments:

alvina said...

That's awesome.

Lauren said...

Oh no you di-int put the tree sideways, you creative people you! I love it!

Grace Lin said...

wow! they get better(and crazier) every year...

jjk said...

actually, that smaller tree isn't on its side...it's cut in half and then the top half is on its side...we tried putting the whole tree on its side, but it just didn't work.....