Wednesday, January 29, 2020

JJK Live!




Okay. I’m trying a thing. Think of this is a visual podcast that you can interact with in real time. I’m going to attempt a weekly Facebook Live on Tuesdays, 7pmish (ET)
Adding: this will be kid-friendly but not made with kids in mind. I’ll be recommending books for a wide age range. I’m more inspired by the chill conversations over lunch that I have with librarians and booksellers while on book tour.

During my weekly Facebook Live sessions on Tuesday evenings, I will be:
1) Recommending graphic novels and then giving away copies that I picked up at my local indie bookshop.
2) Live drawing while I talk about what’s going on in my life that week.
(This week was about an especially insane meltdown by my 3YO because he wanted cupcakes for breakfast.)
3) I’ll be taking questions while I, apparently, talk quite a bit with my hands.





No comments: