Thursday, October 18, 2018

Fresh Air with Terry Gross



The voice I’m hearing in my ears?
Terry Gross. Terry. Gross. 🤯
What a thrill and an honor and a surreal experience to have been interviewed by her.

 Terry Gross made no assumptions that I knew who she was or what her show was and started explaining Fresh Air to me. I told her that I was going into this assuming we would be best friends who wore matching ugly sweaters for our annual holiday card… 

Here is the link to the audio:







While my conversation with Terry Gross didn’t cover the greater world of graphic novels, I wanted to be prepared if it did. Not knowing if my mind would space out, I made these notes of books that I wanted to mention. 


I’d likely need an entire episode just to talk about these ground-breaking books. But in the meantime, here's my list: ðŸ“˜❤️



This was Fresh Air outtro promoting the Hey, Kiddo episode. So incredibly grateful to share my story so widely. It’s a story that I kept guarded and hidden for so long:




No comments: