Tuesday, November 19, 2013

See you at #NCTE13!

I am insanely excited to address the crowd at the Elementary Section Get-Together on Thursday at the NCTE conference.

Here is the info:

THURSDAY:
4:30 – 6:00 PM

Elementary Get-Together
Hynes Convention Center, Room 306, Level Three

I will give a 45 minute talk about creativity and it's place in the classroom, and I will breakdown my creative process in crafting characters and stories.

Then, we'll all go over and hear Tony Danza. Because - c'mon! Tony Danza! (A name that has been in the running should we ever get a 2nd pug.)


Here's my signing schedule at NCTE:

FRIDAY:

12:00 – 1:00 PM HarperCollins Booth #1012

3:00 – 4:00 PM Random House Booth #907





UPDATE: Tony Danza had to cancel last minute. Judy Blume is now the opening speaker. So after all this time, it's neither Tony, Angela or Mona, but Judy who is the boss....

No comments: