Monday, November 19, 2012

The third annual auction to benefit the Joe and Shirl Scholarshipsstarts one week from today!




I wanted to first say a heartfelt thank you to all who have been sending me messages about my TEDx talk. Your kind words have meant the world. Also, a big thank you to those who have been sharing the video. Thanks to you, the video has amassed more than 4,000 views in just a few short days!

As you know, I remain committed to helping kids in my hometown obtain a quality education in the arts. The 3rd annual auction to benefit the Joseph and Shirley Krosoczka Memorial Youth Scholarships at the Worcester Art Museum begins one week from today!

Bidding will happen here: http://www.studiojjk.com/joeandshirlscholarships.html


Here is what will be up for grabs:


- original art from my impending chapter book debut, Platypus Police Squad: The Frog Who Croaked, along with an autographed advanced copy

- a one-on-one phone conversation with me on breaking into children's publishing

- your kid's likeness drawn into the 10th and final Lunch Lady graphic novel

- I will design YOUR holiday card as a four page mini-comic and you get to keep the original art

- a tour of the SiriusXM's Kids Place Live Studios as well as an on-air experience with Mindy from The Absolutely Mindy Show

No comments: