Friday, October 19, 2012

PBS Kids Go! Writers Contest



Earlier this fall, I was honored to serve as a judge for the PBS Kids Go! Writers Contest for young writers. It was certainly a difficult task to choose from the selections, they were all so amazing! Fortunately, I didn't go it alone. Buddies and neighbors Tony DiTerlizzi and Mo Willems also served as judges, as well as an amazing cast of folks like Lisa Henson and Jewel.

The winning books have been posted to PBS's website here. Definitely give them a read! I found them all so inspiring.

When I was reading all of the entries, I couldn't help but think of the first book that I ever wrote back when I was on the 3rd grade.

Congratulations to all of the winners and to all who entered! I look forward to reading future books of yours!

No comments: