Thursday, August 30, 2012

Instagrams from summah' '12

While the temperatures are still up, summer is over as we know it. It's always a bitter-sweet transition from summer to fall. While I'll miss the sounds of the waves crashing on a daily basis, I'm excited for crisp autumn air and the readers that I'll get to meet across the country. (More info on my book tour next week.)

While I jumped quite a few waves with my daughters and built many sand castles, I did get some work done. I played with paint, visited jellyfish, co-hosted a special summer reading segment on satellite radio (along with regular radio duties on The Book Report with JJK), worked on final artwork for Lunch Lady and the Video Game Villain and sketched out the illustrations for my first chapter book, Platypus Police Squad: The Frog Who Croaked.

Here are a few pictures from the StudioJJK Instagram account from when I measured time by the tides and not the days of the week.



































No comments: