Friday, June 15, 2012

Ignite a fire within your students for a love of reading at the start of next school year



Book in September for a free Virtual Visit session in the spring:

After my presentations, people often comment that I have inspired their kids to read and write on levels they hadn’t seen before. And many regret not booking me sooner in the school year to get their kids excited about literature. 

Gina and I would love to help your school kick-off your reading and writing curriculum in fall 2012. To give everyone an incentive to sign on for a September school visit, for all schools that schedule for that month, we will include a free Virtual Visit session in the spring. You can use that to allow the kids to share how they’ve grown as readers and to allow the young authors to share the writing projects that they’ve written since my visit.


You can download a brochure of my presentations here: http://www.studiojjk.com/Jarrett_Krosoczka_school_visits.pdf




Where I'll be this fall:



I'll be hitting the book-festival circuit this fall to promote Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril. With that, I'll have a number of tour stops where I can add school visits. (In these situations, schools will not be responsible for air travel costs.)

Here are some of the cities that I'll visit:

Decatur, GA
Minnepolis, MN
Washington, DC
Athens, GA
Austin, TX

If you are interested in hosting me at your school, please 
contact Gina at:









In the meantime, have a wonderful summer reading season, everyone!

No comments: