Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LL7 Virtual Book talk on Tuesday, March 27th!





The time is almost here for the Mutant Mathletes! In just under a week, the latest Lunch Lady comic will be made available to the world! When Hector, Dee and Terrence join the Thompson Brook mathlete team, they have more than tough equations to contend with. Fortunately, our lady in yellow keeps close tabs on her kids and she's there to save the day when it needs saving!


I hope that you will all join me in my studio via UStream.tv/channel/StudioJJK on the day of the book's publication on March 27th. I'll be going live every hour on the hour from 10 a.m. EST to 3 p.m. EST. This time around, I'll also have a special evening edition at 7 p.m. for public libraries, book clubs and anyone else who may not be able to tune in during daytime hours.


Full information and tips on how to connect successfully with a group of students can be found on my website here: http://www.studiojjk.com/LL7virtualbooktalk.


I look forward to answering your questions and teaching you how to draw Lunch Lady and Betty! Also, as a special treat to those connecting, I'll be providing a link to exclusive behind-the-scenes content, which you can use with your students to learn about the revision process.


Want a copy of the latest Lunch Lady (or any of the previous books) autographed and personalized? Order them through my local bookshop here.

No comments: