Tuesday, January 03, 2012

2012




There are so many exciting things ahead in 2012 that I can't wait to share with you. And in due time, I'll be able to share them all.

For now, I will tell you that you can look forward to the release of two new Lunch Lady books. Lunch Lady and the Mutant Mathletes will publish on March 27th and Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril will publish on September 11th.

I'll have some public events in both the spring and the fall in support of the books. Though, there will be fewer events in the spring as we adjust to life with two children here in the Kroso home.

You can always stay up-to-date on my public events by checking in on my Google calendar, which is on the front page of StudioJJK.com.

And while you're marking your calendars, be sure to make note of the free LL7 Virtual Book Talk, which will take place on the day LL7 releases on March 27th. Info is here.

There is much to look forward to. Here's to a wonderful Twenty-Twelve for all!

No comments: