Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Guys Read: Thriller - now available!


I am so thrilled to announce that Guys Read: Thriller is now available. It was fun to dive into a non-Lunch Lady comic and push the style and tone in a different direction. Pudding is a reboot of sorts of a comic that I drew for my college newspaper during my freshman year. I recast the characters in junior high and removed the cafeteria setting.

I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

There are a few ways that you can enjoy my piece. You can read it in the anthology here. Or you can download Pudding as a stand-alone eBook here. OR you can even download it as an audio book here. (The audio version comes with a PDF of the comic.)

Many thanks to Jon Scieszka for including me and to the fabulous editor Jordan Brown for helping shape this story. And to Brett Helquist who illustrated a stellar rendition of my character.


No comments: