Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Children's Book Week Schedule


It'll be a busy week. Well, if you consider LA, NYC, Chicago and Maryland busy. Here is my schedule:

April 30th at 4:20PM
Los Angeles Times Festival of Books. I'll be on the Target Stage. Please note the fest is at the USC campus.

May 2 
I'll be stopping by Random House Children's Books as a part of their in-house lecture series, Perspectives on Publishing. Hmmm. Just everyone who is integral to my career. No biggie. (My internal monologue will be repeating this phrase, "Don't. Mess. This. UP!")

I'll be hosting the Children's Choice Book Awards Gala in New York City. It'll be a fanschy schmancy event with tiny food and I will be charged with keeping the ceremony moving along. Check out the Gala website and take a look at all the presenters. I have to introduce these people. All legends! A little intimidating . . .

May 5
I'll be flying out to Chicago to support Reading is Fundamental as they celebrate their new sponsors, Buddig. Luncheon meat + Lunch Lady X RIF = Awesome.

May 7 at 11:30 AM

I'll be in Haggerstown, MD for Washington County Reading Day. This event is organized by the Washington County Library system and hosted at the Valley Mall. Eat your heart out, Tiffany.

No comments: