Monday, January 04, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

2009 is behind us! Thank you all for making it such a great year! And thank you to Scripps Howard News Service and Barnes & Noble for including Lunch Lady in their best of the year lists.

2010 is here and I'm ready for it! It's going to be a busy year here at Studio JJK. I'll be finishing two new Lunch Lady books (for release in 2011), I'll be actively out promoting the two new Lunch Lady books that are out this year (LL3 out now, LL4 out in May), I'll be illustrating my next picture book and illustrating another author's picture book (both out in 2011) and I'll be illustrating some very cool things for Target and St. Jude (more on that later). I'm also signed on as a producer for the LL movie, which (fingers crossed) is so far so good.

And my resolutions? To live a healthier lifestyle. By that, avoid fast food when I can, eat fewer cookies and get to the gym more often. (A cliche, I know, but I'm sticking to it.) And also take more time off to spend with my family. (Zoe turned one in December! Sheez!)

Stay tuned for more exciting excitement on the horizon.

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: