Monday, November 16, 2009

Totes for my totes

We here in the Krosoczka house love our totes. We have totes to hold our totes, we have so many totes. So imagine our surprise and delight when we discovered that Random House Children's Books teamed up with Perma Bound to produce a special graphic novel tote that featured Lunch Lady!

Look for them at the upcoming NCTE conference in Philly. You will be the coolest eco-minded shopper at the grocery store!


Speaking of the NCTE, here is the info for the program that I am on. I'll be talking up graphic novels with the talented Holm siblings.

9:30-10:45 am Program: Babymouse and Lunch Lady: Creating Graphic Novels for the Younger Set Convention Center/Room 203B, Level 2

4 comments:

Kyle said...

OMG. I love that tote. I hope they sell them!

Carol H Rasco said...

I want and NEED that tote!!!!

Lisa Yee said...

Hey, I'll be at NCTE. Looking forward to snagging one your totes!

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

Hey guys - I'll keep you posted if the totes become available elsewhere. I think they made a good amount. BUT you know how it is at conferences ...totes are like Cabbage Patch Kids at Christmas in 1985....

Lisa - NO WAY! See you there!!!!