Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Decatur Book festival this weekend!


This weekend is the Decatur Book Festival! Come on out to the Target Children's Stage on Saturday at 4PM and Sunday at 5PM. On Saturday I will join Eleanor Davis (The Secret Science Alliance) and Ursula Vernon (Dragonbreath) for a sort of comic book draw-off and on Sunday the Fest is billing my presentation as "All Hail the Lunch Lady".

It will be a great time, guaranteed. The children's programming is put together by the good folks at Little Shop of Stories, a great indie with great people.

For all the info you need, click here.


Welcome to Atlanta where the playas play...

2 comments:

Mo said...

Dude.

Tell Eleanor my kid is all over Secret Science Thingie.

Give Scieszka me best, too.

Mo

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

I will! Secret Science Alliance rocks. It's a beautiful book.