Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet Peas and Carrots!


I am so thrilled to share some exciting news with you! My upcoming "Lunch Lady" graphic novel series has been optioned by Universal with Amy Poehler set to star. Here is the official article from the Hollywood Reporter.

Amy Poehler is going to make an amazing Lunch Lady. I am so honored that she will be bringing this character to life. I have been a fan of hers for years—she is a comedic genius. It's a dream come true.

Stay tuned! I'm keeping my fingers crossed (and Ralph is crossing all paws) that we get a green light.

11 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

OMG- that is SO cool! Wow! So happy for you!

Unknown said...

Wait--will it be animated or live action?

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

Thanks guys!

The plan is for a live action movie.

Lauren Castillo said...

WOW that's absolutely amazing! Many congratulations, Jarrett!!

Viewtiful_Justin said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!

seven swirls designs said...

SO very exciting!!! Congratulations!

Matt Phelan said...

Fantastic!! Congrats, Jarrett! Is there a part for GOB, too?

Z-Kids said...

Woo-hoo!
AZ

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

thanks everyone!!!

jesse joshua watson said...

DUDE! That is insane. I am stoked for you, bruddah.
Hope you are having a great summer.

Cheers,
Jesse

jesse joshua watson said...

DUDE. That is insane! I am stoked for you.
Hope you and the fam are having a great summer.
Cheers,

JEsse