Monday, February 09, 2009

Drawings from Denver kids

I recently visited a school in Denver, CO ahead of my time at the CCIRA conference. There were many great drawings that greeted me at the door.

Here are some of Baghead:

IMGP0527

IMGP0523

IMGP0520


And some of Monkey Boy:

IMGP0526

IMGP0525

And some of Slug:

IMGP0533

IMGP0518

IMGP0515

IMGP0514

And some of the Bubble Bath Pirates duck:

IMGP0522

IMGP0529


Aren't they all incredible?

If you have any drawings, I would love to see them. They can be
emailed to me via props@studiojjk.com or mailed to:
Jarrett J. Krosoczka
PO Box 60155
Florence, MA 01062

3 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

Those are amazing! I am posting something on my blog tomorrow about what happened in school today after I read Baghead.

The kids LOVED it. (As did I...)

I attended the NYC SCBWI conference- you rocked the house.

The Writer's Hook said...

The Lunch Lady Comics look hilarious. I'm a teacher and always looking for something new to inspire the guys in my class especially. Very cool!

Vodka Mom said...

THis is what the kids did after I read Baghead.

http://waitresswheresmymartini.blogspot.com/

:-) thanks Jarrett!