Monday, September 01, 2008

Boston Globe Children's Book Festival


Hey - lookie here, it's September! Fall is nearly here! Did you have a good summer? Are you getting your Halloween costume ready? Ralph is, he's still trying to decide between a few different options... All I have to say is, he has a chicken costume, it was bought when he was a puppy and we're still waiting for it to fit him....

But that is all besides the point - It's September and I'll be at the Boston Globe Children's Book Festival this Saturday, September 6th. At around 1:20 PM, I'll be taking the Target stage - reading and drawing my little heart out. It all happens at the Parade Grounds on Boston Common. (The full schedule of the day's events can be found here.)

Check their website out for more info and the complete lineup:
http://bostonglobe.com/promotions/childrenbookfest/index.htm

Also, this advertisement ran in the Boston Globe on Friday and Sunday. WHOA - I thought to myself when I first saw it. I'm right in-between Lisa Loeb and Justin Roberts. I hope the inclusion of my mug doesn't prevent people from turning up.

3 comments:

Andy J Smith illustration said...

This kicks butt! I have a presentation in Salem that morning but would like to huff it down there to check out yours! Any new books?

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

Well, Punk Farm on Tour will be new to the festival, but my next new release will be the launch of my graphic novel series, which will be in June 2009. Stay tuned for more info on that!

Jarrett J. Krosoczka said...

And PS - I look forward to meeting you at the festival!