Tuesday, April 01, 2008

New school visit materials for download

For those of you out there who are having me for a school visit, have had me at your school, or for those of you that are contemplating putting something together --- I hope to have made your life a little easier.

I streamlined my school visit section, made it easier to navigate, added more organization and overall simplified! Now you can go to www.studiojjk.com/schoolvisits.html directly and skip all of the flash animation at studiojjk.com. I have a ton of new material in the "helpful downloads" section. You can download a modifiable book order form to send home with students, a modifiable letter to teachers and a spiffy new school visit brochure to print and pass around at PTA meetings.

I hope that all of this helps to make a more enjoyable and stress-free time when I come to your school!


(Many thanks to Texas super-star Heather Jankowski with her help on the downloadable templates!!!)




PS - We plan to add curriculum projects that I've seen at various schools over the years. If you have anything that you'd like to contribute, ideas you've had or projects you've implemented - we'd love to see them! And we thank you in advance for sharing them! (They can be emailed to gina at studiojjk dot com.)

No comments: