Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boston on Tues & Weds

I have back to back events in Boston next week.

On Tuesday I will be at the Foundation for Children's Books' "Conversation With..." Seriers. This should be a lot of fun. Think "Inside the Actor's Studio" but with children's books. Pat Keough will be grilling me with the tough questions in front of an audience. I do believe she may even ask me to read a book or two. It all goes down at 7:30 PM at Walsh Hall at BC. ($15 admission or $5 if you're a college student)

On Wednesday at 6:30 PM I'll be at the Central Sq branch of the Cambridge Public Library for their Family Night. There will be free pizza. I repeat - FREE PIZZA. I'll be giving speaking, giving my slide show, reading and signing any books that have the word "Krosoczka" on the spine. Now, I haven't been to Central Sq in some time, I wonder if Little Joe Cook is still kickin' it down at the Cantab...

No comments: