Thursday, January 25, 2007

'98 songbook

Back in the day, I worked at this amazing place called The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp. Founded By Paul Newman in 1988, The Hole in the Wall provides, free of charge, a camping experience for children afflicted by cancer, blood disorders, and other serious illnesses. Needless to say the camp had a huge affect on my life. I spent 6 summers working on full summer staff and 4 more summers volunteering a few weeks here and there. I wasn't able to volunteer last summer and I'm not sure if I'll get to go back this summer, but would love to. Anyhow - the point of this post - I just found an old songbook that I designed. After every meal, the dining hall is filled with 120 uproarious kids singing and dancing their favorite camp songs. In the summer of 1998, this is the book that they reached for -


the front cover-

1998 hitwgc songbook front cover

the back cover-

1998 hitwgc songbook back cover

No comments: