Tuesday, December 12, 2006

back in business (for now)

Hey there neglected blog readers! Well, I am back. It has been quite an eventful few weeks. Aside from having a great Thanksgiving, I was buried under paintings and the intenseness of a book deadline. But guess what? I finished what will be my 9th book!!!! Yes, I spent some more time on the farm (sort of) and ……Punk Farm on Tour will be hitting bookstores and libraries everywhere in the fall of ’07! I am really proud of this book. I labored over the paintings and this book is filled to the brim with Punk Farm madness.

I can’t wait until you all get to see it.

Remember when I said that I would post pictures of my Slug tour? Well I finally have – and they can be found here – http://www.flickr.com/photos/studiojjk/sets/72157594417146026/





More soon!

No comments: