Thursday, February 02, 2006

connect the dots

Stephen Hawking. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Neil Gamman. Captain Underpants. Eragon. Jarrett J. Krosoczka. How could you connect those dots? Give up?

They are all represented by the same agency. It is with great pride that I announce that I now have an agent. Her name is Rebecca Sherman and she is with the prestigious Writers House. It is a decision that has been long in the making, but as my career continues to grow, I am no longer going it alone. Thank you to everyone who has listened to me and given me advice while I was searching for the right agent and while I was even considering taking one on in the first place.

I couldn't be happier about the decision. All good things to come! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

alvinaling said...

Great news! Congratulations on finally making a decision. I'm sure Rebecca is psyched. I think it's a great match!