Tuesday, December 11, 2007

NPR Book Tour

I am honored to be the first children's author featured on NPR's new podcast - Book Tour. Each week, listeners can hear authors read from their work by logging onto NPR's website or have the readings downloaded straight to their iTunes. Recorded at my stop to Politics & Prose, NPR has put together a pretty schnazzy audio piece of my talk to the visiting 1st graders. They even put together a slide show of my work - both old and new. Head on over to NPR's Book Tour for all the fun!

2 comments:

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Awesome!! I love listening to the author tours at Tattered Cover (http://authorsontourlive.com/), but children's authors/illustrators have been woefully underrepresented. What a great thing!
:)
e
dulemba.com

Anonymous said...

Congrats, man!

Public radio is the perfect vehicle for Punk Farm's anti-establishment music... much more fitting than HOT 93.7!